e shtunë, 16 qershor 2007

For Starters

Today I started this blog. I had tried once before but today was a day of perseverance. I have many things to learn - think I will enjoy the exploration. Had a good meditation and extended time of prayer - nice to have a leisurely day to ease into. I am missing Cathy, one of the sisters I live with - She's in Ireland right now soaking in all the culture of the region. Today, I have accomplished a few things - have a couple of ideas for poems, but the poems have not fully manifested- will need to sit down to help the process. Played around on i-tunes today and listened to "Let the Mystery Be" by Iris Dement.

3 komente:

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP tha...

Welcome to the blogosphere!!!

Sandy, csj tha...

Allow me to add my welcome! Looking forward to reading more...

Crystal tha...

Susan & Sandy - Thanks for the welcome. Peace.